Hey there! To do this, you have login
“We are products of our
past, but we don't have to be prisoners of it.” ―Rick Warren
“I have decided to stick to love...Hate is too great a burden to bear.”
―Martin Luther King Jr.
Get Inspired. Get Motivated. Get Activated!
Welcome to Fancyread, Community of Fancy Readers! Enjoy reading and
sharing your favorites here with friends as you get inspired, motivated and activated! Happy reading... We
y'all. ~~Fancyread Team~~
Quotation: is the repetition of someone else's
statement or thoughts. Inspiring Quotes have actually been one of the main
reasons behind the success of many people. Also, inspirational Quote day-to-day
improves the motivation of an individual and assists them to take activity
towards exactly what they want. Get to explore our
Quotes library to gain motivation towards accomplishing your goals in
Poem: is a piece of writing that partakes of the
nature of both speech and song that is nearly always rhythmical, usually
Poetry provides many intellectual benefits to readers. One way that poets pack
meaning into their poems is through figurative language such as metaphors, which
encourage readers’ creativity and imagination.
Poetry enhances readers’ emotional lives and empathy.
Riddle: a question or statement intentionally phrased
so as to require ingenuity in ascertaining its answer or meaning, typically
presented as a game. Critical thinking and problem solving skills are two of the
most treasured abilities in our society today. Brain teasers and riddles will
keep your brain in shape and help you in perception, attention, thinking and
memory. Explore our riddles
Fable: a short story, typically with animals as
characters, conveying a moral. Kids whose parents read them fables are better at
solving problems than those who did not and fables teach kids how to be
emotionally stable in all the unpleasant situations. Fables display how
relationships between people work. As a result, explore our Fables library and read them to your
kids and friends daily.
Folktales: A folktale is a popular story that was
passed on in spoken form, from one generation to the next. Usually the author is
unknown and there are often many versions of the tale. Folktales comprise fables, fairy
tales, old legends and even 'urban legends'. Children develop a sense of
imagination when reading and studying folktales, and retelling the tales to
others helps practice important communication skills.
a group of words established by usage as having a meaning not deducible from
those of the individual words. Also, idiom is an expression, word, or phrase
that has a figurative meaning conventionally understood by native speakers. This
meaning is different from the literal meaning of the idiom's individual
elements. In other words, idioms don't mean exactly what the words say. Explore
“Refuse to complain about your problems. Keep them to yourself. As speaker-humorist Ed Foreman says, "You should never share your problems with others because 80 percent of people don't care about them anyway, and the other 20 percent are kind of glad that you've got them in the first place.”